Russia Bridge International provides the following services to its clients:
- Strategic and tactical market-entry and business development support
- Identification of merger and acquisition targets and potential JV partners
- Sales and marketing support
- Assistance in identifying sources of capital
- Governmental relations in the U.S. and Russia
- Legal Services and Regulatory Compliance
- Identify channels of distribution for clients products, and potential distributors or manufacturers representatives.
- Due diligence
- Investigation of potential partners or representatives.
Russia Bridge International works with clients to develop business plans that identify achievable and realistic near-term objectives, identify potential setbacks and construct the appropriate responses – all done with careful consideration of the realities in the global market place.
The service offerings of Russia Bridge International and its partners are designed to meet the various complexity levels of Russian business operations in North America and U.S. business operations in Russia and the CIS.
Our assistance normally begins with the development of a core business strategy and evaluation of the potential business entry vehicles available in both countries. This is followed by negotiations with private business entities as well as governmental organizations and if required, we can make introductions to various sources of capital and also provide assistance in conducting due diligence.
These services translate into establishing a significant market presence, whether it is a manufacturing operation, the development of an export operation, or the building of sales channels and marketing programs to support them.